Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello Internet I'm not dead!

I was planning on writing a review of Vanquish but instead I find myself holding my breath over the current Supreme Court case. I've already written about why this is a bad thing twice so just look for the post listed under "politics". And for those of you too lazy to read those articles Google “comics code Authority” and imagine something similar against videogames but in the form of economics and social stigma.

In slightly better news Lords of Shadow made me realize just how much I loved Castlevania. I guess this is what they mean when they say "you never know what you have until it's gone”. It left such a bitter taste with me that I found a used copy of Portrait of Ruin over the Internet.  While I am enjoying it, I also feel that it will be the last Castlevania game I will enjoy for while (unless Harmony of Despair gets released for PS3). It's depressing to see such a solid action series with an immense love of  classic horror movies and literature to turn into a complete God of War clone.

No comments:

Post a Comment