Tuesday, June 8, 2010

!

I don't have any real topic to talk about this week something to write about myself.
 After playing more of the demo I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It has controls actually work and it appears to actually have a plot. Meaning that this game will be everything portable ops wasn't (as in something other than a waste of space).


I will also attempt to make it to New York City on Friday to attend one of two signings with famed game designer Hideo Kojima (if you really don't know who he is search Wikipedia). Hopefully I will get him to sign a magazine with a pinup on the cover. If you don't know why I'd want him to sign a magazine instead of Peace Walker, which has just been released in America, than just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwgsOjQdCo

No comments:

Post a Comment