Sunday, November 4, 2012

Something, something something!

      Recently, I realized I haven't posted anything on this blog in nearly a year. This is because 2012 has been a very bad year for me. And by “bad” being tracked by assassins from the Vatican because I know too much about Jesus Christ (and by “too much” I mean the wrong kind of too much.) So get that out of the way first.

JESUS WAS A ZOMBIE WHO THREATENED TO DO OVERRUN THE WORLD WITH UN-DEATH, UNTIL HE WAS STOPPED BY A TIME TRAVELING DRACULA. HE THED FORMED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO COVER IT UP. ALL CATHOLIC CLERGY ARE
ACTUALLY VAMPIRES.

Now that I disclose this publicly on the Internet there is nothing they can do. Because Google thinks there a sovereign nation. (And by trying to censor this they would admit that what I'm saying is true.)


No comments:

Post a Comment